Terms and Conditions of Payment
- The website www.childrenfomadagascar.com is run by the Ankizy Gasy - Children of Madagascar Foundation (hereinafter referred to as the "Foundation") with headquarters at Topolowa 1 in Szewce, 63-004 Szewce, entered in the Register of Associations of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznan - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznan, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000404255, VAT ID 972-12-37-547.
- The donor may be an adult natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, hereinafter referred to as the "Donor".
§3 Deadline for submission
- Donations can be made around the clock.
- The Foundation is not responsible for interruptions in access to the website of the childrenofmadagascar.com Foundation and the PayPal online payment service.
§4 Forms of making donations to the Foundation
- The entity providing online payment services is PayPal.com
- Donations to the Foundation can be made through:
- electronic transfers - the donor making the donation after selecting the bank from which he wants to make the payment is redirected to the bank's transaction service. After logging in, the donor receives a ready-to-accept transfer form with the appropriate amount, transfer title and recipient's details. After accepting the transfer, the donor returns to the Foundation's website.
Payment can be made through currently accepted payment methods by PayPal;
- payment cards - payments can be made with the use of cards currently supported by PayPal;
- payments directly to the bank account of the Ankizy Gasy Foundation
Ankizy Gasy Foundation
IBAN: PL70 1140 2004 0000 3312 1220 0681
§5 Purpose of donation payments
- Donation payments made via the website childrenofmadagascar.com will be allocated to the Foundation's activities, in accordance with the Foundation's statute.
- If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the payer with a payment card, the recipient of the payment is made to the bank account assigned to the payer's payment card.
§6 Personal data security policy
- In accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: "GDPR ") And the Polish Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the Foundation ensures the protection of all personal data obtained as a result of the statutory activities and the implementation of donations from the Donor to the Foundation at www.childrenofmadagascar.com
- The Foundation ensures that the personal data of the Donors will be processed only for the purpose of making the donation payment and (if the Donor accepts it) for the purposes of the statutory activity of the Foundation.
- By using online payments, you consent to the processing of voluntarily provided personal data for the purpose of making this payment.
- The data administrator is the Foundation. The data administrator as part of the online payment service is the owner of the PayPal website.
- In the cases and on the terms specified in the GDPR and the Polish Personal Data Protection Act, the Donor has the right to information about what data and for what purposes they are processed; to share and transfer data; to correct and delete data; to withdraw consent at any time, raise objections or request restriction of data processing; to human intervention and challenging decisions when the system says no.
- The Foundation will not process or make available to other entities data about Donors and donations made by them, except for entities described in section 4 of the Data Processing Policy.
§7 Final provisions
- The Foundation reserves the right to unilaterally amend these regulations at any time for important reasons.
- The invalidity of one of the provisions of the regulations does not affect the validity of its other provisions.
- None of the provisions of these regulations is intended to infringe the rights of the Donor. It cannot be interpreted in this way, because in the event of non-compliance of any part of the regulations with the applicable law, the Foundation declares absolute compliance and application of this law in place of the challenged provision of the regulations.
- The current version of these regulations is always available to the Donor and published on the website www.childrenofmadagascar.com
- In matters not covered by these regulations, the relevant applicable legal provisions shall apply. Disputes are considered by a court having local and material jurisdiction.